As you read, try to answer the following questions: 1) WHO is speaking in the work? (don’t assume, if the speaker is “I” — first-person point of view — that the speaker is the poet themself)2) Through what mask/form?3) For what ostensible purpose?PROVIDE EXAMPLES that support your 3 claims. Bring a few lines of the poet to share next week, as we will be working in small groups. But upload your work here in this thread.For example, if I were to do this with Walt Whitman’s “Song of Myself 33” that we looked at in class I might say the poem’s speaker is a white guy living in the Midwest in 1845, speaking through the “mask” (form) of very long lines. These lines use repetition such as “where” and “over” and “upon” and “through”. The speaker aims to celebrate/exalt/praise the natural world, industry, and spiritual connections that criss-crossed the Great Frontier that was America in the 1800s.The poem is here https://sites.google.com/site/nelliewonganalysis/mama-come-back
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.