Read Chapter 8 “Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues.” Go to the end of Chapter 8 and do Exercise 8E “Determine the Cash Value of Hershey Company” Steps 1 thru 3 on page 275.
Submit your calculations for the Net Worth Method and the Net Income Method, along with your determination of Hershey’s cash value for the 2017 fiscal year, in the discussion forum.
exercise 8e : Determine the Cash Value of Hershey Company
It is simply good business to continually know the cash value (corporate valuation) of your company. This exercise gives you practice in determining the total worth of a company using several methods. To perform this analysis, use Hershey’s 2014 financial statements as given in the Cohesion Case.
Step 1 : Calculate the financial worth of Hershey based on four approaches:
(1) the net worth method,
(2) the net income method,
(3) the price-earnings ratio method, and
(4) the outstanding shares method.
Step 2 : Get an average of the four methods. In a dollar amount, how much is Hershey worth?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.