Article: It’s later than you think (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/its-later-than-you-think-j-r-storment/?src=aff-lilpar&veh=aff_src.aff-lilpar_c.partners_pkw.10078_plc.Skimbit%20Ltd._pcrid.449670_learning&trk=aff_src.aff-lilpar_c.partners_pkw.10078_plc.Skimbit%20Ltd._pcrid.449670_learning&clickid=zq6wSYxTuxyJUbT0UfQwQyYMUklSeRVORWhS0I0&irgwc=1)
Discussion questions to answer:
1.What is your general reaction to this post?
2.Looking at your current life/work/school balance, does this post make you rethink your current breakdown? Even if you’re not a parent, think about it from the balance you have with school/work and your personal/family life (i.e. siblings, parents, friends, partner, etc.).
3.Looking to the future, how can you make sure you have the work/life balance you desire? This balance is going to be different for each person, the key is making sure you take steps and that you are aware of the balance you desire.
Part 2 – interviewPart 1 – discussion
Read the article and answer following questions (200 words minimum in total)
Article: It’s later than you think (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/its-later-than-you-think-j-r-
Discussion questions to answer:
1. What is your general reaction to this post?
2. Looking at your current life/work/school balance, does this post make you rethink
your current breakdown? Even if you’re not a parent, think about it from the balance
you have with school/work and your personal/family life (i.e. siblings, parents,
friends, partner, etc.).
3. Looking to the future, how can you make sure you have the work/life balance you
desire? This balance is going to be different for each person, the key is making sure
you take steps and that you are aware of the balance you desire.
Part 2 – interview
Interview a person who identifies him/herself as coming from a different cultural, religious,
ethnic, racial or class background than you. Base your interview questions on that person’s
educational and personal experiences while growing up. Then write a 1-2 page typed,
double-spaced report with a brief discussion of the different group you interacted with. A
thorough discussion of how the person differs from you (for instance, the values, beliefs,
communication behaviors, assumptions, etc.). A brief description of your experience and a
discussion of what you have learned from the interview. Make sure to also answer the
1. How did the background and/or identity of my interview subject play a part in
his/her educational experience?
2. How did the background and/or identity of my interview subject play a part in
his/her personal experience growing up to be who they are today?
3. What information did you learn about the individual that surprised me the most?
When choosing your subject, remember that the object of this assignment is to discuss
difference between individuals. The point here is to understand how a person’s identity
played a part in his or her education and personal experience growing up.
THE INTERVIEW: Issues of culture, religion, ethnicity, race, and class contribute to the
multiple experiences that individuals encounter while attending school and while growing
up. During your interview, try to identify the ways in which your interview subject has had
educational experiences that were different from your own because of his/her background
or identity. For example, you may interview a student who identifies her or himself as
coming from the working class, and who was tracked into lower tracked classes. Or you
may interview a person who identifies as a member of a certain religion or denomination, or
who comes from a different racial or ethnic background than you. Questions which focus on
how this student experienced school and what their childhood was like should be the key
elements of the interview. You may also need to gather information that helps support why
you consider this person to be different than you. Remember that the central objective of this
exercise is to identify difference and to understand how that difference affects one’s
schooling and childhood.
THE PAPER AND FORMAT: The paper CANNOT include everything that you learned
from the interview, so you must select the ideas, information, and quotations from the
interview to make an interesting and coherent paper.
PLEASE KEEP THE NAME OF YOUR INTERVIEW SUBJECT CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT
MENTION YOUR SUBJECT’S NAME IN CLASS OR IN THE PAPER!
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.