1. Work the PowerPoint problems as INDIVIDUALS, and COMMENT/DISCUSS each others submission.2. Research and review the “Whole Community” Planning principles. Extend your research into week 9 describing the purpose and goal of this planning method. List 3 considerations that you would now include in your preparation for response (think globally as an expanding event).Week 9: WMD FocusAttached Files: Case 2020 HazMat cluster syndrome(1).pptx (45.822 KB) 1. Read Stilp/Bevelacqua Emergency Medical Response to Hazardous Materials Incidents Chapters 7, 9, and 11.2. Read Noll chapter 8 3. Read Cashman, Emergency response Handbook for Chemical and Biological Agents and Weapons chapter 3, 4, 5, 6,15. 4. Review the powerpoint. Answer the questions posed on DB.5. Research and review Project Bio-Shield. Provide a brief overview of the project, its purpose and use in densely populated areas.Please review the PPT and answer the questionsPhiladelphia University
You are co-located in your employment with
the 911 dispatch center.
Starting July 4th, you note that the dispatch
center seems to be increasingly busy with
complaints of fever, headache, and cough.
About July 8th, the hospitals in an area of
town that boasts an amusement park and
picnic grove are on “divert” to EMS, as the
activate their “surge” program internally.
An increase in requests for EMS from primary
care providers is noted. Chest pain, cough,
and hypoxemia are prevalent. Ventilators are
The Department of Health has begun their
investigation, and has requested CDC
Epidemiological Intelligence Service Teams
assistance, as several counties are now
reporting similar “syndromes”
A large number of primary cases appear to
have visited the amusement park during the
hot summer days around July 4.
◦ Most have acknowledged using the cooling
sprinkler during those visits.
◦ The nursing home in the same water district has
experienced an increased hospital admission rate
and moderate increased death rate
◦ Children and infirm residents in the same area are
also common hospitalized patients.
1. What “type’ of Hazardous Material/WMD
agent might this scenario represent?
2. Epidemiological surveillance has identified a
common “vector”. What might that be?
3. What agent might be implicated based on
the clinical picture?
4. How could this syndrome be altered?
5. What would the EOC do to facilitate the
6. A team is dispatched to investigate your
presumed sources. What protective strategies
would you recommend?
7. What “investigations”, “assessments”, or
instruments would you recommend?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.