Assignment ContentImagine you have the opportunity to pitch an idea for a new TV or movie program that is based on current market trends. You will need to research what the popular genres are in either movies or television and write your pitch with the intention of selling a story that falls in line with what is currently profitable.Write a 350- to 700-word pitch to either a movie or television producer. Include an analysis discussing how current popular entertainment trends do or do not reflect American cultural values and their influence on social behavior as well.Submit your assignment.Refer to the following required learning activities:Introduction to Mass Communication, Ch. 7Introduction to Mass Communication, Ch. 6Introduction to Mass Communication, Ch. 8Introduction to Mass Communication, Ch. 9Week 3 Electronic Reserve ReadingsWeek 3 Electronic Reserve Readings VideosTEDTalks: Mark RonsonTEDTalks: The World’s Most Boring Television
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.