Week 6-Discussion Forum Chapters 7 & 8There are many discussions on deeds. There are 3 types of deeds that are commonly used in this country: 1) general warranty deeds; 2) limited or special warranty deeds; and 3) quitclaim deeds. There are numerous examples of how to prepare deeds throughout the chapter, and what is expected to be included in the various types of deed. The Chapter also includes various deeds at the end of the chapter as well so that if you’ve not ever viewed one, examples are presented here for you. Deed preparation present some very interesting questions that I would like for the class to discuss. First, which type of deed would you prefer if you were entering into a contract of sale for a residence and why? Second, what is the importance of having the grantor’s signature witnessed on the deed in selling the real property?respond to the discussion well.My hope for you in this discussion is for you to give some examples of situations related to these questions and to discuss why each example fits into either category. Please have some of your personal opinions in this discussion as well. Create your own answer discussing your thoughts on the questions 5 to 10 sentencesAfter creating your answer, I would also like you to respond your opinions to 2 students’ answers…3 to 6 sentences per response
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.