New RequirementsStarting in lesson 4 for all subsequent projects and website assignments, make sure you do the following:Change Navigation types and techniques starting with lesson 4 website, e.g., use CSS to control navigation. There are several examples in the W3 website. Change the code 50% if you copy it:Use one these basic types of navigation menu (there’s actually a lot of variety from these -check out these examples in W3) HorizontalNavigation barDropdown menu orHere’s some side navYou must add white space to your pagesAdding more style and readability to your pages. Narrow the body so there is white space (open space) on either side of the main content. You can add a style to the body tag or create an internal or embedded style sheet or external stylesheet.PaddingMarginSite and page structureUse charsetUse traditional page structureFollow web conventionUse html5 tags whenever possibleUse CSS to control the look of html elements.Do not use CSS FrameworksCreate a 3 page website that follows web convention with the content that you have learned in this lesson’s chapters. This includes setting colors, fonts, and background properties.Be sure to havetext*images*tables*videoaudio.*Control these with CSS when possible.Control the look of your navigation with CSSUse CSS to control the look and behavior of header, footer, section and article tags.Be sure to create inline, internal, and external stylesheets, to control the look and feel of your website.On the home page, define/explain what each of the below is used for:external-cssusing-internal-csscss-selectorscascadeinheritanceforeground-colorbackground-coloropacityfont-familyfont-sizevertical-aligntext-indentlink-visitedhover-active-focusUse the other pages to practice and demonstrate your CSS skills in a way that fulfills lesson requirements.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.