Many of your customers and sales representatives have asked for a web-based on-line ordering system. Bering is reviewing the possibility and have asked you to review and make recommendations regarding the security of such a venture. Specifically, your company’s Board of Directors has requested a detailed forward-looking plan with emphasis on securing your proposed web presence assets. You need to consider the following:Securing the customer’s private information and their access to the customer database.Securing the company’s databases and proprietary information.Securing the company’s internal network from any outside vulnerabilities.Review current Information Technology of e-Commerce, including the techniques used to secure e-Commerce. Describe some of the drawbacks as they relate to security. Consider:What type of attacks need to be considered?How will you protect against them?What do you need to consider regarding malicious code?This assignment focuses on attacks to a web-based network infrastructure: malicious code, social engineering, and intrusion prevention and protection.For this project, create a design plan in which you:Summarize the advantages and disadvantages of creating a web based application with regard to security.Describe the techniques and technologies you would use to implement in order to mitigate these security challenges and explain why you chose these techniques and technologies.Describe the resources you would use for your organization in order to monitor and address Web application security threats.Analyze the internal security procedures and practices you will use to validate the security of your enterprise’s Web applications.Provide a brief Executive Summary of how your design is meeting the strategic goals of the company outlined in the Course Project Introduction, as applicable.Notes on submission:Use at least three (3) quality resources as references in this assignment. Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resourcesUse professional tone and vocabulary, APA format, and proper spelling and grammar.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.