Strategic Value of Employee Benefits Programs
NOTE: It is highly recommended to use the instructions below rather than those in the course guide.
To attract, motivate, and retain good workers, companies need to define what an employee wants from the employment relationship. One way to define employee needs is to consider “total rewards,” which are everything an employee perceives to be of value resulting from working for the company. Benefits are a core element of total rewards and the ever-growing package of offerings have evolved. You must now work with the company to define precisely where the various programs will be categorized.
Identify and discuss from the textbook at least three important factors that almost always should be considered by organizations before providing employee benefits programs. Be sure the response is specific and relevant.
Compare and contrast income protection programs and pay for time not worked programs, both of which are usual elements of benefits programs. How are the programs similar? Are they mandatory?
Research and discuss at least four to five of what may be referred to as “Other Benefits” that you could recommend to the management team as necessary elements for the benefits package. Hint: Flextime and product or service discounts are good examples.
Develop an employee benefits package for any exempt or non-exempt position level of your choosing (indicating which), and making sure you support the selection of your program elements (why chosen over others).
Note: The preferred method for presenting your benefits package information is using a table or exhibit, but either approach is not mandatory as long as requirement is met.
Examples: US Bank Benefits at a Glance and UW-Madison New Employee Benefits Summary. A must view: Employee Benefits: Examples of the Most Common Employee Perks | Indeed.com
Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards, APA 6, or APA 7 at the student’s discretion. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
Design a strategic employee benefits package for an exempt or non-exempt position.
Note: To prevent using non-quality sources it is HIGHLY recommended to use the sources listed in the course resources section or others from Strayer library. Use of the textbook is required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.