Nevada has a unique rule that affords SOME employees overtime on a daily basis, which is an additional benefit to the federal and state rule that hourly, non-exempt, employees are entitled to overtime for each hour over 40 in a workweek. First, tell me which employees are entitled to daily overtime. Then, tell me in your own words how the daily overtime rule works. This is something I asked you to research.
First, explain the difference between a “week” and a “work-week” and a “day” and “workday.” Then tell me, under Nevada law, when a workweek begins and ends and when a workday begins and ends. Finally, why is it important to know when a workweek and workday begins?
Many hospitality employees in Nevada are asked by their employers to be “on-call” for work, meaning there is no guarantee of work, only the possibility of work if the employer calls. There is legitimate debate about whether employees should be compensated for being on “on-call” whether they get called into work or not. Do some research into the debate. Then, tell me what factors a court may consider when faced with the argument that an employer should pay employees who are “on-call.” What factors weigh against paying for “on-call” time? What is your opinion on the subject?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.