INDIVIDUAL REPORT – 25%
This assignment requires each individual to search for information based on ONE title
related to a topic covered in this Human Resource Management Unit from the following
list. The written report should contain a detailed discussion of the topic in interest and
it supposed to be a current issue. However, students are not limited to those issues and
are free to discuss whatever issues deemed to be relevant under the topic area. Plenty
of real time examples should be given to support the discussion.
**The following list is merely representative sample topics. You should feel free to
propose any topic that you find particularly interesting or exciting and relevant to the
subject, pending your lecturer’s approval.
Training and Development
Recruitment and Selection
The Roles and Uses of Temporary Employees and Work Forces
Employee Safety and Health
Information can be sourced from academic journals, magazines, internet articles, and
others. Emphasis should be given to academic journal articles as a source of
information. Students are required to write in their own words and cite references in
their written report. It is expected the content of the written assignment reflects the
individual’s thoughts and analysis rather than the work of others.
The written assignment should contain the following guidelines:
Assessment Criteria for Assignment Report
– Provide definition and description on the selected
– Critically evaluate significance or the importance of
the topic study
Content / Case Development
– Critically analyze the human resource practices
related to your topic by describing and discussing the
implementation, the activities involved,
-Investigate problem(s) and issue(s) facing managers
– Identify the contributions or significance of the topic
area within the work organizations
– Analyze and integrate some recommendations and
suggestions to the company. Example: How managers
and/or organizations can deal with the problems or
issues, and improve the said practices related to the
– Conclude the assignment by highlighting the
knowledge that you have derived related to research
and practical aspects of the topic.
Quality of the written assignment
Format, layout, idea flow, language and proper citations
and APA format references*.
* 100 marks will be converted into 25% of the coursework weightage .
2000 words +/- 10%. Any deviation from this will be penalized.
FORMATTING AND LAYOUT
A Microsoft Office Word Document or other relevant applications as
permitted by module lecturer/ typed using computer. Usage of typewriter or
hand – written is STRICTLY not allowed.
12 font size, Time New Roman font and bold title and sub titles
A4 sized paper
Fully justified alignment
1½ line spacing
Margins of 1” at top and bottom; left and right
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.