Audit sampling involves applying an audit procedure to less than 100 percent of the population for the purpose of evaluating some characteristic of the population. The fact that an audit involves sampling is noted in the scope paragraph of the auditor’s report, which contains the phrase “An audit includes examining, on a test basis.” When an auditor uses sampling, an element of uncertainty enters into the auditor’s conclusions.
1. Explain the auditor’s justification for accepting the uncertainties that are inherent in the sampling process.
2. Discuss the uncertainties that collectively embody the concept of audit risk.
3. Discuss the nature of sampling risk and nonsampling risk. Include the effect of sampling risk on tests of controls.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.