Moore-Garg Job Strain IndexThe Moore-Garg Job Strain Index was proposed by Moore and Garg as a means to assess jobs for risk of musculoskeletal disorders of the distal upper extremities (hand, wrist and elbow).Complete the Moore-Garg Job Strain Index based upon the case below using the spreadsheet developed by the University of South Florida (ASHX).The spreadsheet contains three tabs. Be sure to complete the tab that says Strain Index and the one that says Strain Index (Automatic), which isn’t actually automatic. After completing the assessment, upload your completed and saved Excel® spreadsheet. The following information is provided for the case.The following information was obtained during an ergonomic assessment at a boat manufacturer. The data presented below were captured during an assessment of the shower door assembly job task. Intensity of ExertionPercent Duration of ExertionEfforts per MinuteHand/Wrist PostureSpeed of WorkDuration of Task per Day (hours)Obvious effort; unchanged facial expression30 to 494 to 8Marked deviationRushed, but able to keep up2 to 4Be sure to also answer the following questions and submit your answer to the following questions either in the comments section when uploading your assignment or as a separate uploaded document:What is the job strain index score? Is this job hazardous as it is currently completed? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.