Complete the ergonomic calculator for analyzing lifting operations to determine if the weight lifted is greater than the lifting limit. You should note the lifting limit in comparison to the weight lifted. Use the WISHA Lifting calculator (XLSM – Ergo-Plus).
After completing the assessment, upload a copy of your assessment and submit it for this assignment. The following information is provided for the case.
The product is brought into the trailers on a pallet via forklift. It is the job of the loader to depalletize the product and stack it within the trailer as the organization’s pallets remain at the facility. The employees load various pine-wood furniture products that are boxed. Product sizes can vary in shape and weights. The depalletizing job selected for the analysis, includes boxes that consist of short end panels for bunk bed units. The boxes measure 43” (l) x 38” (w) x 6” (h). The weight of each box is 37 pounds. Use the additional case information data to complete the assessment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.