MID-TERM: Half Century of Supply Chain Management at Walmart (Case #2)
WRITTEN CASE GUIDELINES
March 10* – Case Due at start of class. Individual (no co-authored papers),Case #2 Half A Century
of Supply Chain Management at Wal-Mart, See Chapter 2, Sections 5, 6 7,8, and 9; Use Chapter 2,
Exhibit 2.3 as a template in analyzing and organizing your midterm; 3 pages maximum of text and 2
pages maximum of supporting exhibits (your situation analysis) typed, 12-point font.
Cover Page with your student I.D. number on every page – no name
Business format: Concise, outline –use of bulleted items is highly recommended
Written in 3rd person; Staple paper (upper left hand corner of paper)
Recommended exhibits and info-graphs that can be to be used to support your situational
analysis and case write-up: Financial Analysis (See chapter 2) VIRO Analysis, SWOT
Competitive Forces and Factors, Other
Assume I read the case – do not repeat case back to me; Assume that you are writing to
Walmart’s senior management team
Do not include any information/references past the date of the case – you can bring new
information from secondary sources into your case analysis, but do not go beyond case date
(this is not required, there is sufficient information in the case to do in-depth analysis.
See Case Scoring (Chapter 2) – I will use this in grading your mid-term
Grade Weight. 15%
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.