For each of the chapters: read, identify and objectively summarize one of the main points that the author makes in that chapter.1. There are many points that the author makes in each chapter. Choose one and summarize it in just a few sentences. After your summary explain why the author thinks this is an important point. This should be based on what he has written.2. Your summaries are to be about what the author wants you to learn. They are not about your opinions of his material. You will lose points if you write about what you think of this book here.Each summary should meet a 160 minimum to 200 words maximum. Each chapter number should have a heading; Chapter 1, …Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.