Working with students who have issues with learning and behavioral issues are a reality for most teachers but are especially present for students with disabilities. Therefore, understanding how to serve these students will make you a more effective teacher. Create an essay that responds to the following prompt:Compare and contrast the following for students with learning disabilities and behavioral disorders:
Current Assessment Practices
In a compare and contrast essay, it is often helpful to list the characteristics separately first and then create a Venn diagram to see the similarities and differences more easily.Remember to review the rubric before you begin writing your essay. There is no minimum word length for this paper, but you must demonstrate your knowledge about these topics. Therefore, it is advisable to define terms and to use examples. Also, remember that you must support your claims with evidence, which will typically call for a citation/reference (also, use citations/references when you define terms).Rubric:Novice Competent Proficient Content Points: Points Range: 0 (0.00%) – 48.3 (48.30%) Several ideas are either incorrect or explanation is not connected to idea or no references are used. Feedback: Points: Points Range: 49 (49.00%) – 62.3 (62.30%) Content is either inconsistent or not explained clearly or fewer than 3 references are used. Feedback: Points: Points Range: 63 (63.00%) – 70 (70.00%) Content is mostly correct with appropriate support for ideas (3 references). Feedback: Formatting Points: Points Range: 0 (0.00%) – 6.9 (6.90%) APA format is used with 8+ errors or was not used Feedback: Points: Points Range: 7 (7.00%) – 8.9 (8.90%) APA format is used with 4-7 errors Feedback: Points: Points Range: 9 (9.00%) – 10 (10.00%) APA format is used with fewer than three errors: title page, running head, pagination, headings, in-text citations, and references Feedback: Organization Points: Points Range: 0 (0.00%) – 6.9 (6.90%) Weak paragraph structure. Introduction and/or conclusion missing. Ideas are presented without logical cohesion. Feedback: Points: Points Range: 7 (7.00%) – 8.9 (8.90%) Inconsistent paragraph structure. Introduction and/or conclusion weak. Inconsistent connection between ideas. Feedback: Points: Points Range: 9 (9.00%) – 10 (10.00%) Appropriate paragraph structure. Introduction and conclusion included. Strong connection between ideas. Feedback: Grammar Points: Points Range: 0 (0.00%) – 6.9 (6.90%) 7+ errors Feedback: Points: Points Range: 7 (7.00%) – 8.9 (8.90%) 4-6 errors. Feedback: Points: Points Range: 9 (9.00%) – 10 (10.00%) 3 or fewer errors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.