https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/module/di/#contentWhat is differentiated instruction?
Describe at least four significant ways in which differentiated instruction differs from traditional classroom instruction.
How can teachers get to know their students? Make sure to include the three characteristics of students that are important for differentiating instruction and give at least two examples of how teachers can learn about each.
Ms. Hasbro has taught high-school Spanish for ten years. She would like to start differentiating instruction and needs to make some changes.
Explain why each of Ms. Hasbro’s classroom practices listed below is not a differentiated practice.
Describe what Ms. Hasbro can do differently with each of them.
Delivers instruction primarily by lecturing
Does not permit students to retake tests they have failed
Records zeros for missing assignments
Groups students at the beginning of the year based on the previous year’s achievement test scores
Gives bonus points for classroom participation
Gives a test every Friday
Think back to a class you took in high school. Describe both the class and how the teacher typically conducted it. Describe five elements that you would change to make it more differentiated. (Make sure to include at least one each for content, process, and product.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.