Topical Essay GuidelinesYou will prepare a topical essay, much like those provided in the textbook, about five (double-spaced) pages in length. Your essay must be based on at least one academic peer-reviewed research article, one alternative source of data (Eg., government statistics), and at least one mass media article (newspaper, magazine, etc.) regarding the same aging or age-related issue.For the academic article, you must copy/paste the title page/abstract of each article into your document at the end of your report. For the alternative data source and the mass media article, you must provide url links at the end of your report.GUIDELINESA) 25 points.For the academic article (s), you must address the following in about a page: 1. Describe the research question/hypothesis under investigation. 2. Which of the frameworks or theoretical perspectives in the sociology of aging is the author using? You need to be explicit about WHY you think the theoretical model used in the paper is drawn from one of those discussed in the text. 3. Briefly (!) describe the sample and the research design/type of data. What were the major findings? What were the author’s conclusions? B) 75 points.In your essay, you must provide a critique of the article: What do YOU think of the quality of the research reported? Do you think the author’s reported theoretical findings are a valid interpretation of the data (why/not)? What alternative theoretical perspective might you take? How do your alternative source(s) of data compare to the findings in the article? How does your “popular” (mass media) report on the issue compare? Are thefinding/assertions the same? What do the reports contribute to your understanding of social aging? 
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.