Writing Across the Curriculum Assignment
NURS 2115 Spring 2023
Instructions for this assignment:
Step 1- Please choose one article on
The article should be from a scholarly source and should not be older than 5 years,
Step 2- Compose a 2-3 page (excluding the title page and reference page) scholarly paper to include the following:
a. Summarize your chosen article in one-two paragraphs.
b. Summarize the following:
II. Clinical manifestations
IV. Appropriate medical management
V. Nursing interventions
VI. Patient teaching to prevent sepsis/septic shock
c. Explain why sepsis/septic shock is the leading cause of death in noncoronary ICU patients.
d. Discuss how sepsis contributes to multi-organ failure.
Step 3- Ensure paper adheres to the following guidelines:
a. Word document
b. APA format
c. Arial or Times New Roman
d. Size 12 font
e. Includes a title page
f. Includes a reference page (minimum of 3 references)
g. 2-3 page scholarly paper (excluding title and reference pages)
h. Attach a copy of the article you summarized
i. Title page should include:
I. Writing Across the Curriculum Assignment
II. Title of the article you summarized
III. Your name
IV. NURS 2115 Adult Health III
Step 4- Submit your paper to Turnitin.com and print out the results. Attach a copy of the results to your paper. Ensure the results are 15% or less. All quotes must be in quotation marks and include the page or paragraph number. Anytime you copy word for word from an author, you must place those words in quotation marks and cite the page number—no exceptions. Use no more than 2 of the exact same words in a row as your guide. The Turnitin system gives the student and instructor a number of the percentage of the entire paper that has been copied/plagiarized material. The instructor checks the citation to see if the information is indeed copied/plagiarized.
NO PLAGIARISM IS ACCEPTED.
Grading Criteria: This required assignment will count as your Writing Across the Curriculum for this semester. This also constitutes a portion of your clinical assignment/hours. Any student not completing will receive a clinical incomplete for this course.
Please see attached rubric.
Learning Outcomes assessed:
ASN Student Learning Outcome: Students nearing completion of the Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) demonstrate effective written communication skills appropriate to the field of Nursing.
Evidence based practice: Use best current evidence, expert opinion, and clinical expertise as a basis for nursing practice and clinical judgment.
Patient education: Develop and implement health related education to patients that will facilitate their acquisition and reinforcement of knowledge and skills, adoption of new behaviors, and modification of attitudes.
Due Date: February 1, 2023 via Assignment Dropbox. Be sure
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.