Term Paper Requirements
This semester you will be required to write a term paper on a subject related to the course material.
The paper should be written in Word, using 12 pt Times Roman font, double-spaced, with 1 inch margins
and be at least 3 pages and no more than 5 pages in length, excluding space used for graphics.
Mergers & Acquisitions of Volkswagen- Porsche
The objectives of the assignment are twofold: (1) to increase your knowledge of a particular topic area
in corporate finance and, (2) to increase your written communication skill set.
The assignment requires that you identify an issue/concern/transaction related to the topic you choose.
Using the textbook, Library and internet sources, find and read articles on this topic. Your paper should
identify the issue you are researching, the question or transaction you are addressing, an explanation of
the issues involved, and provide your critical thinking about the issue (do you agree or disagree, is this a
good idea or not, should the firm support or not support the issue, etc.).
In order to assure that your topic is acceptable and that you do not waste time on an issue you might
need to abandon, you need to submit your term paper topic in the Assignment section of mycourses by
the due date established by the Instructor.
The grade for this assignment will be based upon the merits of the position you take in your paper as
well as the grammatical correctness with which it is written. I will follow the rubric included in the
section of MyCourses for grading.
1) Paper synopsis to Assignment Dropbox
2) Paper submission to Dropbox along with Completed “Reviewed by Classmate” Attestation
3) Resubmission of paper if needed after making corrections/edits
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.