This week you take on the role of the Senior Network Engineer for the organization you chose in Week 1. As a Senior Network Engineer, your responsibilities may include designing the network infrastructure, resolving network issues, addressing user needs, and suggesting improvements to network performance.As a Senior Network Engineer for your chosen organization, one of your responsibilities is to formulate the IT Divisions Risk Assessment Plan, resolving network issues, addressing user needs, and suggesting improvements to network performance for the NexGen Network in the Middle East.Research information about your chosen organization to complete this week’s assignment.Complete a 4- to 6-page Risk Assessment in Microsoft® Word that includes:A Risk Assessment MatrixIdentify five potential risks:Describe each risk.Determine the likelihood of each risk.Outline the impact each risk has on the organization you chose.Explain a mitigation strategy for addressing the risk.Continuity PlanPlan for business continuity.Plan for IT disaster recovery.Include risks and concerns to consider during recovery.Include APA-formatted citations when necessary.I chose a large medical organization with multiple hospitals and medical facilities spread across Georgia
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.