Choose ONE of the following to answer on this Discussion Board:A: Do you believe animals have rights and do you believe people have an obligation to protect those rights?If you believe animals have rights, what are these rights? If you do not believe animals have rights, are there reasons people should protect them from abuse? Explain your position using ethical reasoning and/or theory.OrB: Consider the practice of factory farming. What are some of the economic, environmental, and ethical issues related to the modern system of meat production? Should the government increase regulation of factory farming for the benefit of animals?In addition to your posted answer, be sure to comment on at least two of your classmates’ post and participate regularly. Responses to others can come in many forms and can include the following:Responses to the ideas or details of someone else’s responses.Application of a concept from the reading to life or to the questions you’re asked to answer.Assistance for a peer in understanding a concept from the reading.Sharing a story from work or your community that illustrates the reading.Asking questions on points you need help understanding.An explanation of why you answered a question in a specific way.Pointing out how different answers took the question in different directions/noting a pattern/suggesting an explanation.Developing theories to explain patterns you see in the reading.Summarizing aspects of the assigned reading and asking for help from your peers in figuring out how you would apply this concept in a real world situation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.