Person Variables vs. Situation VariablesWalter Mischel argued that most traditional personality theories focus on person variables (variables that are thought to exist in a person) and do not focus on situation variables (variables that are thought to exist in a situation).Based on your reading about Walter Mischel, answer the following:Explain the proposition given by Walter Mischel on the focus of traditional personality theories on person variables instead of situation variables in your own words.Skinner studied overt behavior and rejected studying internal processes as determinants of behavior.Based on your reading about Skinner, answer the following:Discuss why Skinner studied overt behavior and rejected studying internal processes as determinants of behavior.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.