Question AIdentify examples of advertisers using classical conditioning in their advertisements. Discuss whether it is ethical or unethical for advertisers to covertly condition consumers. Remember to explain and cite educational sources to support the ideas within the post.ORClassical conditioning basically refers to situations in which we learn that one event signals another event. Reflect on the relationships between events that happen to you every day. Are there sights and sounds (or other sensory stimuli) that routinely signal that something else is going to occur? As an example, imagine the feeling you get when an instructor enters the room with a stack of papers or tests. Try and notice the daily “pairings” of signals and later events that occur to you. Classical conditioning often results in automatic (emotional) reactions to things. Identify examples of advertisers using classical conditioning in their advertisements. Discuss whether it is ethical or unethical for advertisers to covertly condition consumers.Question BLearned helplessness is a tendency to give up any effort to control the environment. People and animals learn through operant conditioning that they have at least some control over their environment. However, learned helplessness occurs when people or animals give up any effort to control their environment after perceiving that their behaviors do not influence consequences. How does learned helplessness apply to bullying? What types of thoughts do people have? How does this impact their willingness to engage in school, at home, or with peers? Remember to explain and cite educational sources to support the ideas within the post.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.