This is the first time that the CIO has had a project manager directly reporting to him. He wants to make sure that you follow best practices in project management. However, he has a very biased view of project management (he has a PMP® credential and exclusively favors A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Sixth Edition), so he tends to hinder you rather than help you. You are seeking to educate him about the variety of project management methodologies so that he can best help and evaluate your work. He has asked that you develop a presentation comparing several different project management models, such as Agile, Waterfall, Critical Path Method (CPM), Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), Six Sigma, Scrum, etc.
Your presentation must be 7–10 slides (with 150–200 words of speaker notes per slide). Additionally, include a title and reference slide. The title slide (including topic title, your name, etc.) makes your presentation look and appear professional. The reference slide at the end with correctly APA style formatted references ensures your information and positions are substantiated and that credit for others’ work is acknowledged with correctly APA style formatted in-text citations in your speaker notes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.