Step 1: Case ScenarioRead the following case first; then proceed to the next steps.Thomas is a new addition to your company. He is an excellent worker and has been named employee of the month four times, and just this past week he was named employee of the year. Thomas is up for his first yearly evaluation; and as part of the process, the human resources department reviews his employment file. Upon reviewing Thomas’ file it comes to light that he was not completely truthful on his resume. The inconsistency does not involve his work history or the training he has to make him qualified to do his job. What the human resources department discovers is that Thomas claims some educational success that is untrue. The policy of the company is “Any employee that has been found to make false or misleading statements to the company during the hiring process in order to obtain a position within the company shall be terminated.”Step 2: Reflection PartThink about the following:If you are in charge of Human Resources for this company, what would you do?Does it matter if you know Thomas personally?After you have thought through your position on this scenario, apply your thinking to this week’s philosophers and complete Step 3 – the writing part of this assignment.Step 3: Writing PartIn 2-3 pages, explain how Aristotle and the religious philosophers (Augustine and Aquinas) would respond to this case if they were confronted with this situation. How might they apply fairness and compromise to illustrate their philosophy? Support your analysis with quotes or paraphrases from the philosophers. Use APA format and citation when writing your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.