This website is the list of fallacies. –> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
This is the website for the short video –> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ysN7AKAnE
the video should be titled as Maybelline New York Make it happen commericalOverview
In this discussion, you will identify fallacies used in
advertisements and consider how advertisements try to
Part 1: Review the following two examples of advertisements and
write a post that analyzes the advertisements. In your post,
detail the fallacy or fallacies these advertisements commit.
Please carefully specify the premises and conclusion, including
hidden premises. How does recognizing these fallacies change
the way you see these campaigns, if at all? Why might these and
other fallacious advertisements be appealing despite their
logical deficiencies? Here is a link to a list of fallacies: List of
1. Click the following link to watch this commercial: Maybelline
New York -“Make It Happen” Commercial.
2. According to legend, a number of years ago, a tuna company
advertised its fish with the slogan “Never turns black in the can.”
An important fact to keep in mind is that tuna doesn’t turn black
in the can—ever.
Part 2: Respond to two of your peers’ posts and note any
additional thoughts or other fallacies that might be relevant to
these advertisements. Discuss how you now see these (and
other) advertising campaigns and whether you find them
appealing despite the fallacies.
To receive full credit, you need to post one original post (no less
than one full paragraph) by the third day that the discussion
opens. At least two meaningful responses to your peers (3–5 full
sentences each) need to be in by the closing date of the
Your original post should completely address the discussion
topic and should contribute to the class’s overall understanding
of the topic being discussed.
The replies can be questions, helpful hints, examining the topic
from a different perspective, explaining issues more in-depth,
etc. In general, your replies should contribute to the class’s
overall understanding of the topic being discussed.
Responses such as, “Great post”, “thanks for the site”; “this will
help a lot”, OR “what a great resource! Thanks!” “I agree with
you”, “I had trouble with that too” are not contributing posts and
will not receive credit.
See the Schedule in the Syllabus Module for due dates and
the Rubric attached to this Discussion for grading information.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.