For expectations, please review the following MindTools article: mindtools.com/pages/article/newTMC_05_1.htm
It contains a short video as well as questions you should be asking to probe into each of the segments. The video found in this module is a starting point. It will help you ask the questions to need to be able to start your process of self-reflection.
This should be a 5-page document that looks at your SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) and then makes suggestions on what you can do to improve your current situation based on your analysis. The worksheets are there to help you develop your answer, they are not to simply be filled out and submitted.
Have an introduction that gives a brief summary of where you are now and where you want to go with your career would be a good start. Then conduct the SWOT. Each section can have a list (like in the chart) but I am also looking for a summary of what the chart tells you about each – your strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats. As for the SWOT, I would expect more than the SWOT chart shown on the website. That chart would be a good figure to include in your submission, but I am looking for you to show that you have evaluated your current situation and thought about how you can move toward your goals.
Then following the SWOT – I am looking for a potential action plan that can help take advantage of your strengths and opportunities and mitigate your weaknesses and threats.
There are no more materials or any external citations required. All you have to do is first open the link, read the webpage and the video then make a 5 page SWOT & Action Plan.
I have attached my Resume & Statement of Purpose for why I joined my MBA. It provides you information about me. To summarize the strengths, opportunities, and threats can be made up by you easily. A clear weakness would be my lack of work experience.
As for action plan a main aspect can be finding an internship to increase my work experience.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.