Each of these scenarios will be about 6-33 minutes in length and will chronicle the life of a patient with a disease that doctor’s cannot diagnose. After you are done watching, you are to summarize the case into an abstract “case study style” NO MORE THAN 300 words. Please include the patient, a brief description of the disease, signs, symptoms, pathogenesis, complications, treatment, and prognosis. THEN include a question based on that case. FINALLY, after posting your summary, you will answer 2 of the questions (in “reply” to your classmates) in 2-3 sentences, and ONE reference in APA format.
In all responses, be sure to paraphrase in your own words and cite your supporting sources in APA format. Supporting resources can be your textbook or another scholarly source. Your textbook is provided below as a reference and citation sample.
Reference: Copstead, L. E., & Banasik, J. L. (2013). Pathophysiology. 6th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier.
Case 6 .Superior Mesenteric Artery (SMA) Syndrome follow the link ….https://youtu.be/F37ySYfQA-M
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.