Prepare a research paper on a public management issue: Compare and contrast at least two leading approaches to managing public organizations (old and new management systems/protocols).
Discussing alcohol or drugs is not authorized.
Think about the following when discussing details that answer this question listed above: The Future of Public Management, how Congress affects today’s Public Manager, Assessing diversity, or lack thereof, plays in public administration.
Also the answer to this question must include a subject that talks about managing public organizations (old and new management systems/protocols) that takes into account multiple stakeholders and decision-makers. Describe the importance of information systems for public managers and the characteristics of useful information. (Do not recycle your forum work or other papers.)
Lastly. Explain how to initiate a cultural change in the military organization.
Andrews, R., & Van de Walle, S. (2013). New public management and citizens’ perceptions of local service efficiency, responsiveness, equity and effectiveness. Public Management Review, 15(5), 762-783.
Denhardt, R. B., & Denhardt, J. V. (2000). The new public service: Serving rather than steering. Public administration review, 60(6), 549-559.
Hyndman, N., & Lapsley, I. (2016). New public management: The story continues. Financial Accountability & Management, 32(4), 385-408.
Rauh, J. (2018). Ethics problems in the new public service: Back to a service ethic?. Public Integrity, 20(3), 234-256.
Robinson, M. (2015). From old public administration to the new public service: Implications for public sector reform in developing countries. UNDP Global Centre for Public Service Excellence.
Ventriss, C., Perry, J. L., Nabatchi, T., Milward, H. B., & Johnston, J. M. (2019). Democracy, Public Administration, and Public Values in an Era of Estrangement. Perspectives on Public Management and Governance, 2(4), 275-282.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.