We also know that the Expository Overview needs to be 1000-1200 words. Given what
you know of the average word count for a page in MLA, approximately how many pages
is 1000-1200 words? Given what you know about the average number or paragraphs
per page, approximately how many paragraphs would reach 1000-1200 words? And
what would be a good plan for your first and last paragraphs?
Here is where you move from general to specific and from collective to personal. You
know yourself and your writing process, so you know whether you should plan for short
paragraphs or longer paragraphs. And you know if you tend to be wordy and require
editing out for concision as part of your revision process or whether you start with the
facts and need to leave space to go back and add.
With those concrete details in mind, you will think through how to structure the
Expository Overview in a way that includes all the elements of the assignment and
presents the information clearly while engaging your readers. There are many ways to
achieve that goal, and the practice of following different approaches is the best way to
learn how to create practices that work best for you and help develop your personal
writing process. In the same way that we followed a shared approach to outlining in
Project 1, let’s move through the process for outlining our Expository Overview together
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.