One page DiscussionYield management (revenue management) has produced significant revenue gains for some firms. Some consumers extract a certain level of excitement by successfully locating or negotiating a particularly low price, but for others, yield management produces frustration. These customers often feel that they were charged more than necessary and that some other customers must be getting a better deal for the same service. Economics teaches us that a perfect pricing scheme would charge each customer exactly the maximum amount that he or she would be willing to pay, thus transferring all consumer surplus to the selling firm. However, consumers do not live in a vacuum, and in the real world, customers talk, and reputation (good and bad) spreads. Do you like knowing that the airline price you looked up an hour before might have changed already? Do you like playing a “wait and see” game until you think prices have hit rock bottom? Do any of you feel that you are treated unfairly? Even if the practice is legal, is it ethical to treat consumers differently just because supply and demand conditions have changed?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.