QEP Writing Assignment TipsUse third person singular point of view throughout the paper, except for the reflection sectionDon’t start every sentence with “I” in the reflective part of the assignmentUse transitional words such as furthermore, first, while, to conclude,etcDescribe the client and treatment, not assuming the reader understands/sees what you seeWrite an outline of your paperSuggestion: Use headings (refer to the format on next page as an example)Third person sample sentences:The client was given oxygen…The client exhibited symptoms of myxedema..The assigned client had an open bed sore on the back of…Upon further assessment, the client demonstrated adventitious lung sounds…The nursing student observed a lump on the client’s arm…The student nurse checked the chart for vitals…Because the chart noted that the patient frequently experienced schizophrenic episodes, the nursing student was able to connect…Bad: Patient is cool to touch. (too subjective)Bad:I found the patient’s temp to be 98.5 degrees Fahrenheit. (in first person)Better:The patient’s temperature was 98.5 degrees Fahrenheit.In the Reflection section, pose questions like these to yourself:What did you learn?How do you feel about it?How did it change you?What new skills can you now apply?Reflection sample sentences:Going forward with my clinical experience, I am reminded that whole purpose of my profession is to…The experiences in my first clinical rotation changed the way I perceived…These clinicals allow me to critically reflect on… I found the article written by Bontrager to be biased toward…I agree with the position that Kass presents; however, I would frame it…As mentioned above, there are a few points in Stanhope’s article that I disagree with. For example, he discusses the importance of… My interpretation of the information presented is… Suggested format for the body of the paperTitle of paperIntroductionXXXXXXX all in third personInsert literature relevant, consistent and related to the topicXXXXXXXInsert literature relevant, consistent and related to the topicBackground/Description of patientXXXXXXX all in third personXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnalysisXXXXXXX all in third personInsert literature relevant, consistent and related to the topicXXXXXXXInsert literature relevant, consistent and related to the topicMake sure there is analysis (compare/contrast) of the topicCare of patientRelate this to the analysis and patient background/descriptionXXXXXXX all in third personInsert literature relevant, consistent and related to the topicXXXXXXXInsert literature relevant, consistent and related to the topicSummaryXXXXXXX all in third personXXXXXXXXXXXXXXReflectionNow you can write in first personWhat did you learn?How do you feel about it?How did it change you?What new skills can you now apply?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.