Jane, a 66-year-old Caucasian, is 5 years postmenopausal. She smokes 30 packs of cigarettes per year, has COPD, asthma, and a history of frequent oral steroid tapers. Jane is unable to walk very often due to dyspnea. Because she is lactose intolerant, she takes 600 mg of calcium daily with vitamin D. She had her first DEXA scan and her T score at her spine was -2.4 SD and the T score at her left hip was -3.0 SD.Read “Asthma Care Quick Reference: Diagnosing and Managing Asthma”. Create an illustration, diagram, infographic, or any visual to educate Jane using terms she would comprehend that includes the following:
Explains her T scores
Identifies what diagnoses she has
Identifies what risk factors she has
What treatment do you propose for her?
What is the rationale for treating patients to avoid negative sequelae?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.