Health care administrators direct and coordinate medical services in facilities such as hospitals, public health agencies, and managed care organizations (U.S. Department of Labor, 2015). In order to accomplish this directive, health care administrators need to be current on mandates, health initiatives, and population health programs. This requires the exploration of a variety of resources on health initiatives and public health programs.This week, you have been provided with a small sample of resources that can help inform a health care administrator. Review this week’s Learning Resources to determine the defined groups and outcomes on the international, federal, and state level. For this Discussion, you are not limited to what has been provided. Select one state and one federal initiative. If you live outside of the United States, select a local and a countrywide initiative.Post a brief summary of the health initiatives that you selected. Explain how the initiatives shift the focus from individual to population health. Evaluate the consequences of the shift.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.