Comment on the information on the following NIOSH Publication:
Cheung, Z., Feletto, M., Galante, J., & Waters, T. (2007). Ergonomic guidelines for manual material handling (DHHS[NIOSH] Publication No. 2007-131). Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/2007-131/pdfs/2007-1…
Risk Factor Identification Exercise
This assignment is designed to provide an opportunity to apply the concepts presented in the Unit III Lesson regarding musculoskeletal disorders (MSD). Specifically, you will be evaluating a work task to identify potential risk factors that could lead to the development of a musculoskeletal disorder.
Click here to access the video for this assignment. Please note that this video includes audio.
Using the above video, you are required to write a two-page response that includes the following information:
a description of the task being performed;
a discussion of the individual and work-related risk factors identified in the video;
a discussion of the potential MSDs to which the workers are exposed; and
a discussion of relationship between the human body, the workplace, and the development of MSDs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.