– TASKS LOCATED IN IMAGES/FILES I LINKED – YOU CAN GAIN THE FILE BY FOLLOWING AS SAID IN THE IMAGES.OR FOLLOW THESE STEPS:1) cd ~/OLA2) cp $PUB/papers?.wld . < don't forget period3) cp $PUB/papersA.wld .repeat til papersF.wld .(paperA, paperB, paperC, paperD, paperE, paperF)- USE ONLY TECHNIQUES WE LEARNED HERE: https://www.cs.mtsu.edu/~rwsmith/rur/lessons/index.html(login id: mt | pw: cs)- READ THE IMAGES THOROUGHLY TO ENSURE I DO NOT GET MARKS OFF ON THIS ASSIGNMENTYOUR TASK: Program Reeborg to leave his house and pick up all the newspapers (beepers) that are on the perimeter of his property. Reeborg should then deposit all but one of these beepers in the vestibule of his house and then return to bed with the one beeper. Retaining that beeper in his pocket, he should face west and turn off. SITUATION DETAILS: In the initial situation, Reeborg is in his bed fac- ing some unknown direction. His bed is defined to be the extreme southwest corner of his house, vestibule excluded. The vestibule is a single corner that juts out from his house and has a one corner wide entrance to the house on one end and an exit on the other. The vestibule is walled on the other two sides. Reeborg's house is a rectangle guaranteed to be at least two corners high and wide. Except for the vestibule walls, there are no protusions or obstacles on the perimeter of the rectangle. There are no obstacles within the house. If any beepers are inside the house, they are to be ignored. Reeborg's property line includes only those corners that lie on the perimeter of his house. That is, only those corners that are adjacent horizontally, vertically, or diagonally to the walls of his house. This includes corners adjacent to the vestibule. More than one paper may have fallen on the same street corner. There will always be at least one paper on the perimeter. Ignore papers that are not on Reeborg's property. Reeborg's property will never be restricted in such a way as to make it impossible for Reeborg to make a complete circuit around his property. CRITICAL OBSERVATIONS: This assignment is meant to exercise YOUR ability to design programs; neither offer nor accept any additional help, except on a one-to-one basis with the instructor (or TA). Remember the Academic Honesty pledge you signed earlier in the semester. This, and future assign- ments, are subject to automated plagiarism scanning (typically using Moss) as well as special grader scrutiny and peer review. IMPLEMENTATION NOTES: • There is NO starter file for this assignment. • Use as your source file name "clearpapers.py". • Only one turn-off() may be used and that one must be located in the main routine. • Don't forget to include the title line and global comments at the top of your program. • Use comments in front of your functions to clarify the purpose of the function. • This is a "Classic Reeborg" assignment; use only the Python technology you learned in items #1 through #17 of the "Reeborg the Robot Programming Summary”. • Do NOT use any variables. • Do NOT use any compound predicates, that is no ANDs or ORs. • Do NOT use any recursive procedure calls, that is, no functions call themselves. TEST SITUATIONS: There are six worlds (situations) available to use in testing your program, papers A.wld, papersB.wld, papersС.wld, pa- persD.wld, papersE.wld, and papersF.wld. These can be copied from $PUB. Remember you can copy these quickly using the command: TEST SITUATIONS: There are six worlds (situations) available to use in testing your program, papers A.wld, papersB.wld, papersС.wld, pa- persD.wld, papersE.wld, and papersF.wld. These can be copied from $PUB. Remember you can copy these quickly using the command: $ cp $PUB/papers?.wld . Purchase answer to see full attachment
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.