I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
1. We as Christians are expected to live our lives to the fullest with love in our hearts, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. A Christian’s individual faith and religious practice will be influenced by the tradition of the church to which they belong as well as their own personal relationship with God. In having a close relationship to God, a Christian should want to see the world heaven like, and influence people near and far to be like the Almighty God. The sole purpose of a Christian is to fulfill the wishes of God, there is no other reason to be on this planet if one has not chosen the path of God himself. Planning influences is a very important step in the decision-making process. Planning is the process of the thought process of thinking of doing. On the other hand, the decision-making process is the step of actually selecting a course of action. Apart from this, one should also have the knowledge of how to organize, plan, monitor and control the individual effects with the business efforts. This should be done to utilize each chance to serve God. With this in thought, better plans can be seen as the part of stewardship as Disciples of Christ. Biblical principles of planning influences will be a strong force in healthcare, because of the influence to be more God-like and to push for an honest approach for a more reasonable, solid healthcare. For “Christian healthcare to be termed as truly Christian, all the activities should be focused on Jesus Christ. Have faith in the Bible and all the nematic Christian faiths and principles must be followed.2. Planning is essential when making decisions within the health care industry. As a Christian health care administrator, you are responsible for making decisions that would benefit how health services and treatment are provided to patients. Setting aside time to plan how to handle or complete a task will enable administrators to determine the best solution for the different circumstances they will encounter. When a Christian health care administrator takes the initiative to plan how to complete a task before beginning, they set the foundation required to accomplish more during a specific period. Creating a plan or setting goals before making decisions will allow Christian health care administrators to stay organized, focused, and on track throughout their day. When an administrator efficiently prioritizes tasks and meet deadlines promptly, they create the opportunity to make improvements in numerous areas of the health care system that would assist them in providing the best care to their patients.Cost, access, and quality are three major cornerstones of health care delivery (Shi, 2015). Proper planning will assist Christian health care administrators in improving these areas. By planning before making a decision, Christian health care administrators can utilize funds available without being wasteful, maximize productivity when administering health care services, and provide efficient and effective care to more patients. Planning will also help administrators determine what is or is not working when working towards specific goals or deadlines. This will allow administrators to make necessary changes needed to complete their responsibilities correctly.Christian health care administrators must fully understand the Biblical principles of planning and use the concept to manage their time adequately. Without establishing a plan, the chance of encountering errors, experiencing delays, and wasting valuable time dramatically increases. Proverbs 16:9 New International Version states, “In their hearts, humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.” By utilizing the biblical principles of planning, properly managing time, and most importantly trusting God in the process, Christian health care administrators can make decisions that would be beneficial to patients and the overall health care system. Not only will planning assist in making productive decisions, but it will also improve the cost, access, and quality of services within various health care settings.3. Actively being a part of the scene of a healthcare organization I have constructed a few ideas for cost containment. So first my idea is to make patients know about the different benefits that are available. I believe it is like the bible if one cannot read then how can they understand what is written in it? Utilizing my Christian powers by making patients knowledgeable of the healthcare benefits such as telehealth then money can be saved on both ends of the healthcare visit. After thinking about great ideas that could help the healthcare delivery system another idea for cost containment is utilization. Many patients do not take advantage of the many benefits that are out there to help with their health insurance policy. Patients are stuck in complacency if they do not know about the benefits to take advantage of on the health plans and are most likely redundant. Another cost containment is Telemedicine. As a Christian health administrator, I get to see first-hand patients not taking advantage of this feature. Telemedicine is a true winner for patients by offering employees a lower-cost, virtual visit with a doctor, telemedicine helps employees get diagnosed and treated without their having to step out the door (Guttman, 2019). Telemedicine offers quick care and convenient care that does not clog up an emergency room. Telemedicine allows employees to avoid more expensive healthcare options, such as primary care, urgent care, and emergency rooms. But beware telemedicine that is not being utilized, does not have real value. One of the best opportunities for cost containment is through provider payment reform (Ginsburg, 2013). Analyzing this from a Christian administration perspective, this moves away from fee for service payment toward models that engage and reward providers and patients for reducing costs and increasing quality.4. As a Christian health administrator, it is essential to use your position to enforce cost containment within the United States health care delivery system. By utilizing cost containment, Christian health care administrators create the opportunity to cater to the health care needs of numerous communities and populations. In this unit, we learned about two types of cost containment, regulatory approaches, and competitive approaches. Regulatory approaches to cost containment, in the United States and elsewhere, typically control health care supply, prices, and utilization (Shi, 2015). Health planning, which I found most interesting, refers to a government undertaking to align and distribute health care resources so that, at least in the eyes of the government, the system will achieve desired health outcomes for all people. Health planning establishes the opportunity for communities and populations to access health care based on their specific needs and improve the overall health of their environment.I believe the most useful concept of competitive approaches is utilization control. Utilization control has cut through the unnecessary and inappropriate services provided to numerous consumers. By practicing utilization control, the unnecessary cost for medical services will significantly decrease. As a Christian health care administrator, you can accomplish this concept by providing patients only with the necessities needed to improve their health status. Most physicians tend to perform unnecessary health services, resulting in the wasteful use of funds available to them. Cost containment will enable Christian health care administrators to maximize funds provided to them while providing patients with the appropriate health care services.As a Christian health care administrator, an idea to utilize cost containment is to continue to expand your understanding of the health care industry. For example, using your knowledge of different health care delivery settings can assist in improving how services are administered to patients. It is crucial administrators recognize the needs of their patients and address them accordingly. Being able to acknowledge the specific service a patient needs or facility they should be treated at will eliminate unnecessary usage of additional health care services. Christian health care administrator should use their position to improve the health of patients they encounter, as well as the overall functioning of the health care delivery system.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.