College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Business Ethics and Organization Social Responsibility
MGT 422 – Assignment 1
Deadline: Week 7
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the following
LO-3: Describe a comprehensive framework for analyzing and resolving ethical issues
and dilemmas in an organization
LO-8: The capacity to write coherent project about a case study or an actual research
Identify any one organization inside Saudi Arabia and find out the reasons why that
organization would be interested in being ethical and classify those reasons in terms of
whether they represent moral motivation or economic motivation.
Regarding Economic Motives the key areas to discuss should include
• Ability to attract employees
• Better public image
• Industry pressure
• Sentencing guidelines
Regarding Moral Motives the key areas to discuss should include
• The fair and right thing to do
• Consistent with values of the organization
➢ APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
➢ About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
➢ About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
✓ This is an individual assignment, which is part from your course score. It requires
effort and critical thinking.
✓ Use font Times New Roman.
✓ Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
✓ Use the footer function to insert page number.
✓ Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
✓ Your project report length should be between 800 to 1000 words.
✓ 5 Marks for the Assignment -1.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.