College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 7, 05/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Knowledge Management Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT 403
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
This Assignment consists of 3 essay questions.
Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Demonstrate understanding of overall knowledge management concepts, goals and strategies
within the context of organization
2 Explain issues pertaining to work with tacit knowledge & support its sharing
3 Explain processes of knowledge management in companies
❖ All students are encouraged to use their own words.
❖ This assignment is individual assignment.
❖ Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
❖ Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style
guidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support their
answer for each question.
❖ A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource
without referencing it.
❖ No marks will be given for irrelevant details.
❖ It is strongly encouraged that you should submit all assignments into the safe assignment
Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
❖ If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
Explain the concept of knowledge management. Provide an overview of the history of
knowledge management. (300-400 words)
Compare and contrast major knowledge management life cycle models, including the
Meyer and Zack KM Cycle, Bukowitz and Wiliams KM cycle, McElroy KM Cycle and
Wiig KM Cycle.
a. How is tacit knowledge different from explicit knowledge? Why is it difficult to
directly codify tacit knowledge?
b. Explain the following tacit knowledge capturing techniques in detail:
❖ Learning history
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.