College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
Course Name: Public Management
Course Code: MGT 324
Student’s ID Number:
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
Submissions without cover page will NOT be accepted.
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week11
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre via blackboard.
Weight: 05 Marks
CLO: Develop information technology skills for fast and effective means of communication to
address business issues (Lo 4.3)
CLO: Understand the simple and complex issues pertaining to public management environment
You are expected to answer each question as per instructions in the assignment. You will find it
useful to keep the following points in mind: the assignment with be evaluated in terms of your
planning, organization and the way you present your assignment. All the three sections carry
Kindly read the instruction carefully and prepare your assignment and submit to your teacher.
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units (Please refer to Chapter 12,
“Technology and Public Administration”) on which they are based. Make some points
regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytical before drawing up a rough outline of your
answer. Give adequate attention to question’s introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that:
a) The answer is logical and coherent
b) It has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs
c) The presentation is correct in expression and style.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version
for submission. It is mandatory to write the assignment neatly in your own handwriting. If
you so desire, you may underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer
is within the stipulated word limit.
Write a 3-page paper on the following topic:
What are the challenges faced by management in handling technological changes in a
public organisation? How does the HRD framework support structured organizational setup in handling technological change. Explain with relevant examples.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.