College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 05/March/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Project Management
Course Code: MGT323
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Project Management (MGT323)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
• This Assignment consists of an Essay.
• Assignment is to be submit by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches
to project management. (LO-1.1)
Demonstrate an understanding of the project planning process. (LO-1.6)
• All students are encouraged to use their own words.
• Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their
• The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled. Submissions without the
cover page will NOT be accepted
• A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other
resource without referencing it.
• Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-07.
• If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded
What is Project Management, and what are the requirements for an individual to become a
successful project manager? Please refer textbook chapter-4 page no. 142-143 and write an
essay with all characteristics a project manager should possess. Use APA style and review 3 or
more peer-reviewed journals to support your answer. This essay must be at least 1000-words in
• Due date for the submission of Assignment-1:
• Assignment-1 should be posted in the Black Board by end of Week-4.
• The due date for the submission of Assignment-1 is end of 7th Week.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.