College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 7/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Code: MGT322
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr.Syed Khusro Chishty
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
1. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as
supply chain management strategies.(Lo.1.1)
2. Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration
and strategic supply chain partnership (Lo 1.2).
3. Apply essential elements of core logistic and supply chain management principles.(Lo 2.1)
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management
concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities.
Use Saudi digital Library (SDL) search engine.
Search Title: New Approaches to Supply Chain Management Concept. Logistics Integration of
“Hub and Spoke” Model.
Authors Name: MINCULETE, Gheorghe; OLAR, Polixenia
Source: Valahian Journal of Economic Studies. 2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p21-32. 12p.
Read out the research paper carefully and based on your understanding you should answer the
1. Why in in the current modern trade, the integration of economic affairs from design to
completion is an important priority to every Manufacturing Companies?
2. Define the parties involved directly and indirectly in supply chain and their role for smooth
running of business?
The Answer should be within 2- 3 pages in length including the cover and appendices.
You can take any company of your choice as an example reference should be included.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.