College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT325: Management of Technology
Deadline: 07/03/2020 at 23:59
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
✓ Demonstrate the dynamics of technological innovation concepts in technologyintensive business enterprises. (Lo 1.1)
Weight: 5 Marks
Write an essay on the ‘Role of Technology and Innovation in the realization of
vision 2030 KSA’.
In writing the essay, ensure to cover the following points:
– Discuss how Vision 2030 approaches the topic of technology and innovation.
– Discuss and provide examples of the steps the government has taken to realize
its technology-based goals and objectives stated in Vision 2030.
– Provide examples of actual technology-based projects that the government has
implemented or in the process of implementing
Use examples, peer-reviewed journals to support your submission. This essay
must be at least 1200-words in length.
✓ All students are encouraged to use their own words.
✓ Be three to five pages in length (1000-1200 words), which does not include the title
page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content
✓ Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the
essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph).
✓ Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style
✓ Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other styles will not be accepted.
✓ Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from
the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the
assignment calls for more.
✓ It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment
Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading and review the
grading rubric to understand how you will be graded for this assignment.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.