College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Due Date: 12th of March 2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Marketing Management
Course Code: MGT201
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/05
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Weightage: 05 marks
1. Analyze marketing opportunities using environmental scanning market data,
measurement, and analysis.
2. Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing
4. Ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and
sociological factors that influence consumers.
5. Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants.
From the real national market, select any company of your choice, wishing to go
global. Critically analyze the chosen company based on the following questions.
1. What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
2. Describe the four steps a firm should take when it is considering going global.
3. Discuss at least three challenges that a company may face in the early period of
4. Describe the three main categories of market entry strategies.
Instructions for the students
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources. (See the
course materials of Ch-5)
The choice of the company and the selection of countries must be based on referenced
information. (Why did you select the country and the company?)
All students are encouraged to use their own words.
Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
Submit your Answers using the same format.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.