Problem #1 Select a claim (opinion) you feel very strongly about and write a short essay (2-3 pages) explaining what you take to be the best reasons for that claim. The claim can be on any topic.Some examples:“I support the right to bear arms.”“Pepsi is better than Coca Cola.”“Stem cell research is morally wrong.”“Consumption of junk food leads to obesity.”Problem #2 Find an example from the news (magazine, television, internet article) of a zealot (political, religious, ideological or other) attempting to win converts to their fervently held beliefs. Write a short essay (1-2 pages) about this speaker describing the speech and its context in detail and assessing it critically in light of what you have learned about rational acceptability. Include a discussion of the dangers of uncritical acceptance of these speaker’s messages.Problem #3Consider the passage below, from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland.“I can’t believe that!” said Alice.“Can’t you?” the Queen said in a pitying tone. “Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.”Alice laughed. “There’s no use trying,” she said: “one can’t believe impossible things.”“I dare say you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes, I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”Write a discussion of Alice’s refusal to believe impossible things (1-2 pages). You may invoke the virtue of conservatism, explaining what it is and how it sometimes leads to refusing to believe things that one “sees.”Problem #4 Consider the claim “Killing another human being is always wrong.” Write a short paper (about 3 pages) offering at least one argument for the claim and one against it. Then discuss which judgments in your arguments are normative.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.