a. Suppose you wanted to study the effects of exercise on mood—which of the three methods (case study, naturalistic observation, or survey) might you select and why? What would be the goal? b. Suppose you wanted to understand the characteristics of serial killers—which method would you use, and why? What would be the goal? c. Suppose you wanted to study the role of stress in the eating habits of college students—which method might you use then and why? Again, what would be the goal? NOTE FOR TUTOR: please use only basic English words no advanced words and don’t write a page just a paragraph for each question. Thank you
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.