At the end of each week from week 1 to week 6 (by Sunday at Midnight CST), you are expected to provide a discussion of why the stock market behaved as it did during the week(Nov 14th to Nov 18th 2022) and how your StockTrak portfolio performed under these market conditions. For each entry, you can write it like a two-part (paragraph) blog post: part one why the stock market behaved as it did during the week; and part two how your portfolio performed under these market conditions.
Stoc Trak: Its a play trading tool where you buy stocks funds with Dummy Money.Intially each student will be given 1000000$ and need to trade weekly until the end of the semester.
My Portfolio This week:(Nov 14th to Nov 18th 2022)
Please see attached document for My Portfolio This week.
Example: please see below example how one my classmate written on this assignment(How’s the market this week and how it effected his/her portfolio)-Please don’t copy paste but take it as reference
How did the stock market perform during the week?(November 14th to November 18Th)
The leading Economic Index fell 0.8% in October. This brought the total decline to 3.2% for the past six months. Elizabeth Holmes, founder of Therano’s, was sentenced to 11 years in prison for wire fraud. Twitter experience mass resignations on Thursday (almost half of the employees that we left after the layoffs). Carvana plans to layoff 1,500 employees which caused a 6% decrease in stock price. Bond yields increased as the Fed “signaled their rate-hiking campaign to slow inflation”
Oil dropped to $79.18 a barrel.
Dow Jones increased 199.37 points
S&P 500 increased 18.87 points
NASDAQ increased 1.11 points
How did my portfolio perform under these conditions?
The market did not have any large increases or decreases this week. My portfolio also did not have any significant increases or decreases. However, the return on my portfolio decreased this week as I was more active in trading and selling this week. Overall, it was a good week as I received dividends from Conoco Phillips ($51.00), Exxon Mobil ($182.00) and 3M ($447.00). I also received coupon payments from the T-Bonds ($1,593.75).
I bought shares on Monday from Unitedhealth Group, AMC, Apple, Nestle SA, Proctor and Gamble and Costco with the intent to sell by the end of the week if there was an increase in price. I did not end up selling all of them. I took a lost $1,200 on AMC on Monday. If I would have held to the end of the week I could have made a profit.
Value $1,184,534.33My Portfolio: ( Nov 7th to Nov 11th)
Portfolio Return: 3.31%
My stocks Performance:
This week I didn’t invested in any new stocks due to the market fluctuations .Will invest in various sector’s next week.This week I sold all my Ali Baba Stocks(1000 stocks) and made some profit close to 3000$ profit.This week I lost around 16000$ in tesla stock (please write about this)and amazon also around 4500$ loss.Big Profit EUR/USD FX trading I made around 45,930.will continue to hold both tesla and amazon in coming weeks also
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.