Biography 2 must address an individual who was important in U.S. history after 1945.
After writing the summary, you will create a bibliography that identifies three scholarly books using the Liberty University Online Library search engine and/or WorldCat (www.worldcat.org), three scholarly articles using JSTOR, Academic Search Complete, Academic OneFile, and/or Summon (found in Liberty Library’s databases), and three reputable websites to create a bibliography related to the subject of your biography. The use of current Turabian formatting in your bibliography is required.
The purposes of this assignment are to teach you about important figures in U.S. history, introduce you to the process of finding different sources available through Liberty University, and help you learn the importance of proper formatting.
SPECIFIC POLICIES FOR THE BIOGRAPHIES
Include your name, date, and course on the upper right of your biography.Please single space these items.
The summary must be typed and doubled-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and be at least 1 page.
The summary should have at least three paragraphs including an introduction, body, and conclusion.There should be no extra space between paragraphs.
You must place page numbers at the bottom of each page of your summary and bibliography.
Each source in the bibliography must be single-spaced with an extra space between the sources.The sources should be in alphabetical order by the author’s last name.Please see the sample citations below for guidance.
Read and apply the “Tips for Reading and Writing in History” (found in the course’s Additional Information folder, under Syllabus and Assignment Instructions). With very few exceptions, the best biographies will be the ones that undergo several revisions. In your revisions, check for grammatical errors, organizational problems, and the clarity of your descriptions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.